Version history / change log / release notes
Version: 2.0.8 - released August 31, 2019 - Download
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused Cubase and/or FL-Studio to freeze when trying to close a project using MTPDK.
- Fixed a bug which caused the composer to drop grooves with holes and gaps into the DAWs time line on specific combinations of groove lengths. For exmple: Dropping a 4 bar groove and a 3 bar version of the same groove into the composer and then dragging the composition into the DAW.
Version: 2.0.7 - released August 12, 2019 - Download
- Start/donation screen translated into Portuguese. On Windows it is triggered by renaming the content file to:
- Start/donation screen translated into Spanish. It is triggered by renaming the content file to:
Version: 2.0.6 - released June 15, 2019 - Download
- Fixed the issue where the velocity changes of the three buttons soft, normal and hard wouldn't be applied to the MIDI data dragged and dropped from the composer into the DAW.
- Showed a wrong mouse cursor on the about page and on the velocity change buttons.
Version: 2.0.5 - released May 27, 2019 - Download
- Fixed an issue where Reaper (and maybe also other DAWs) created an almost infinite long MIDI event when dragging and dropping a groove composition from the composer into the DAW timeline containing 6/8 grooves.
- Start/donation screen translated into Italian. On Windows it is triggered by renaming the content file to:
Version: 2.0.4 - released January 14, 2019 - Download
- Linux: Added a modified Windows version which is mostly compatible with Linux and Wine.
Version: 2.0.4 - released April 19, 2018 - Download
- Windows: Added the option to set custom drag and drop path and custom Content path by creating a file in the same plugin directory named: MT-PowerDrumKit-Settings.txt (only necessary for troubleshooting. Contact support for more information about that.)
- Windows: Creating the folder C:\MTPDK will save the temporary drag-and-drop MIDI files there instead of in the Documents folder, if nothing else is set in the MT-PowerDrumKit-Settings.txt file (only necessary for troubleshooting. Contact support for more information about that.)
Version: 2.0.3 - released March 8, 2018 - Download
- Fixed an issue where the wrong amount of bars were dropped at some combinations.
- New default mixer and compressor default values, when starting the plugin
- Start/donation screen translated into French. On Windows it is triggered by renaming the content file to:
Version: 2.0.2 - released March 28, 2017 - Download
- Now the activation screen can be skipped with a "SKIP" button in the bottom right corner. With a donation the user can permanently bypass this nag screen by entering the key which will be generated after donating. We had to implement this to be able to fund this project further to provide support, bug fixes and new features in the future.