Cette page n'est pas disponible en Français.
Version history / change log / release notes
- Settings page: New menu section for E-Drums
- Settings page --> E-Drums: Setup MIDI CC parameters for Hi-Hat Pedal support
- Settings page --> E-Drums: Cymbal choking with Aftertouch / PolyPressure or single MIDI notes
- Settings page --> E-Drums: Button for loading presets for your drum module
- Settings page --> UI SCALE: Option to manually increase or decrease the size of the UI. Especially useful for users with high DPI screens (Windows only).
- Settings page: New button to CLEAR all slots of the MIDI mapping, for users of MPC, MIDI keyboards or E-Drums who want to create their custom MIDI mapping completey from scratch.
- Mac OS - Big Sur: Issues with the UI have been fixed.
- Windows users with special characters in their user names now should not have any problems anymore with the drag and drop not working.
- Settings page: A problem has been fixed where activating the MIDI LEARN option and selecting a field, then deleting the note with the left X button, has left the field to be selected internally unnoticable, which caused the MIDI LEARN function to still apply notes to that field, even though it appeared to not be selected anymore visually.
- Using a sample rate lower than 44.1 khz in your DAWs audio settings will now display a warning, since the plugin doesn't support low sample rates (lower sample rates than 44.1 khz don't sound good anyway, so shouldn't be used).
- After clearing the composer it is now possible to undo it and bring back the deleted elements.
- Added control handles to the slots of the MIDI mapping settings to make adjusting the mapping more intuitive and convenient.
- Conflicts in the MIDI mapping will now not only be marked red, but also trigger information dialogs about the meaning of the conflicts when attempting to confirm the settings.
- The range of the supported MIDI notes have now been expanded to the full spectrum of 0 - 127.
- The "MIDI Learn" option can now be turned on and off instead of always being on in the background.
- When "MIDI Out" is activated (not supported in AU) the hits when playing the drums by clicking on them on the "drum kit" page are now also being routed to the MIDI Out port, making it possible to use MTPDK as a simple screen MIDI controller for other tracks.
- Opening the Settings page will now show a warning about the risks of saving the project while the Settings page is still open.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused Cubase and/or FL-Studio to freeze when trying to close a project using MTPDK.
- Fixed a bug which caused the composer to drop grooves with holes and gaps into the DAWs time line on specific combinations of groove lengths. For exmple: Dropping a 4 bar groove and a 3 bar version of the same groove into the composer and then dragging the composition into the DAW.
- Start/donation screen translated into Portuguese. On Windows it is triggered by renaming the content file to:
- Start/donation screen translated into Spanish. It is triggered by renaming the content file to:
- Fixed the issue where the velocity changes of the three buttons soft, normal and hard wouldn't be applied to the MIDI data dragged and dropped from the composer into the DAW.
- Showed a wrong mouse cursor on the about page and on the velocity change buttons.
- Fixed an issue where Reaper (and maybe also other DAWs) created an almost infinite long MIDI event when dragging and dropping a groove composition from the composer into the DAW timeline containing 6/8 grooves.
- Start/donation screen translated into Italian. On Windows it is triggered by renaming the content file to:
- Linux: Added a modified Windows version which is mostly compatible with Linux and Wine.
- Added the option to set custom drag and drop path and custom Content path by creating a file in the same plugin directory named: MT-PowerDrumKit-Settings.txt (for Windows only and only necessary for troubleshooting. Contact support for more information about that.)
- Creating the folder C:\MTPDK\ will save the temporary drag-and-drop MIDI files there instead of in the Documents folder, if nothing else is set in the MT-PowerDrumKit-Settings.txt file (for Windows only and only necessary for troubleshooting. Contact support for more information about that.)
- Fixed an issue where the wrong amount of bars were dropped at some combinations.
- Fixed an issue where the note "83 - B4" was not recognized as a MIDI mapping setting on certain circumstances.
- New default mixer and compressor default values, when starting the plugin
- Start/donation screen translated into French. On Windows it is triggered by renaming the content file to:
- Now the activation screen can be skipped with a "SKIP" button in the bottom right corner. With a donation the user can permanently bypass this nag screen by entering the key which will be generated after donating. We had to implement this to be able to fund this project further to provide support, bug fixes and new features in the future.