Version history / change log / release notes
Version: 2.0.6 - released 15 June 2019 - Download
- Fixed the issue where the velocity changes of the three buttons soft, normal and hard wouldn't be applied to the MIDI data dragged and dropped from the composer into the DAW.
- Showed a wrong mouse cursor on the about page and on the velocity change buttons.
Version: 2.0.5 - released 27 May 2019 - Download
- Start/donation screen translated into Italian. It is triggered by renaming the content file:
- Fixed an issue where Reaper (and maybe also other DAWs) created an almost infinite long MIDI event when dragging and dropping a groove composition from the composer into the DAW timeline containing 6/8 grooves.
Version: 2.0.4 - released 14 Jan 2019 - Download
- Linux: Added a modified Windows version which is mostly compatible with Linux and Wine.
Version: 2.0.4 - released 19 April 2018 - Download
- Windows: Added the option to set custom drag and drop path and custom Content path by creating a file in the same plugin directory named: MT-PowerDrumKit-Settings.txt (only necessary for troubleshooting. Contact support for more information about that.)
- Windows: Creating the folder C:\MTPDK will save the temporary drag-and-drop MIDI files there instead of in the Documents folder, if nothing else is set in the MT-PowerDrumKit-Settings.txt file (only necessary for troubleshooting. Contact support for more information about that.)
Version: 2.0.3 - released 08 March 2018 - Download
- New default mixer and compressor default values, when starting the plugin
- Start/donation screen translated into French. It is triggered by renaming the content file:
- Fixed an issue where the wrong amount of bars were dropped at some combinations.
Version: 2.0.2 - released 28 March 2017 - Download
- Plugin is now free to use. The activation screen can be skipped with a "SKIP" button in the bottom right corner. With a donation the user can permanently bypass this nag screen by entering the key which will be generated after donating.